Three smartie-pants (Michael Margolis, Kathy Klotz-Guest and Brian Carter) discuss:
- How can you get further in your career?
- Do you have a mentor? Also, if you’re a consultants and coaches, how you can mentors heroes.
- Why might you not be able to reach people with the magical elixir you’ve discovered during your career adventure? Who should you take your elixir to?
- Critics as threshold guardians
- Despite your expertise, how do you communicate better in the mainstream?
Warning: a little bit of language in case you are sensitive to that!
The Velveeta Commercial Michael mentioned: “You’re not ready for that fish”